So of the possible recruits left on the board...

I'm really hope that Wald commits. I think this kid is going to be a special teams stud!!!! :thumbs

Yeah, also I was looking at bigredreport.com and it says that Charles Mitchell is possibly going to come to Nebraska. #22 rated Safety. That would be a good sign. hope we get him.

Really?! Yeah, that would be a great pickup. Considering how this class could've turned out things are going very well. Now we just need to get them all to signing day. :thumbs

I'm really hope that Wald commits. I think this kid is going to be a special teams stud!!!! :thumbs

Yeah, also I was looking at bigredreport.com and it says that Charles Mitchell is possibly going to come to Nebraska. #22 rated Safety. That would be a good sign. hope we get him.

Really?! Yeah, that would be a great pickup. Considering how this class could've turned out things are going very well. Now we just need to get them all to signing day. :thumbs

Yeah! I was surprised too when I read he has High Interest, because about a week ago it said low interest. But it looks like it is between Nebraska, Southern Miss, and Mississippi State. It might be tough though, since Miss State had a decent year last year.