Tech and K-state

I would be surprised if the Huskers can hang with K-State. Pleasantly surprised, but surprised. I just wonder if they have the horses to defend KSU's 2 big scorers. I think the Huskers have a real good shot at TT this year. Not a gimme, but should be one of their better chances at a win for the rest of the year.

I didn't watch much of the second half as I was partaking in the Duke/UNC game.

But it seemed like we had a lot more turnovers than 10 at half. Also there was a point about half way through the first half where KState was struggling to score and we couldn't seem to take advantage of that.

And Beasley did pretty much what I thought he'd do... dominate. He ended up with 35 points, I think?

Edit: final score was 72-59 i think...

It was played decently, the lead was cut down to 5 but then K-state pull back away, I wish NU could just get lucky and land someone like Beasly or even Walker, even if it is one year they would help build the program

But is that the type of guy that Doc recruits? There are some coaches who don't even look at talent that is going to skip out after a year or two. Who knows...