So 2008 is over, time for the 2009 recruits...

Anyone know anything yet??

Who will be the best in Nebraska next year? Who do we have a good chance at right now?

I would say that we have a darn good shot at obtaining 4 star (will be a 5 star next year) RB Recruit Chris Wahley. The younger brother to newly committed LB, Alonzo Wahley. Chris is already being considered one of the top RB's of all time in Texas...compairing him to another in state kid Adrian Peterson. We all seen how that kid did at OU. You think the Will Compton recruiting frenzy was bad....just wait until we all take a ride on the "Chris Wahley 2009 Recruiting Roller Coaster"!

I go to Bellevue West and I think QB Tyler Seals and WR's Greg Hardin and Evan Herring are some good looking players :)

Ahh my old stomping ground! They still got the Mark Traynowicz memorbilla in the trophy case in the lunch room? Coach Faiman is a great football coach as well! I loved playing for that guy. Who coaches wrestling there now? When I wrestled...it was Coach Hassell.

I go to Bellevue West and I think QB Tyler Seals and WR's Greg Hardin and Evan Herring are some good looking players :)

Ahh my old stomping ground! They still got the Mark Traynowicz memorbilla in the trophy case in the lunch room? Coach Faiman is a great football coach as well! I loved playing for that guy. Who coaches wrestling there now? When I wrestled...it was Coach Hassell.

I graduated in '06 from BW, Coach Dann Jameson was the wrestling coach my senior year, but i didn't keep in touch and i heard they had a new guy the following year so i'm not sure who is there now