with a top 5 finish...

kramer

we finish with a top 5 class, and our current staff manages to finish strong by keeping our current recruits and adding Smith, Suh, Brooks, Turner, Pasteur, and Frantz Hardy (a new recruit visitng this weekend that is on the front page of HI - FREE INFO; he happens to play for the same JUCO as Zac Taylor...)

Here's to hoping that J. Picou and Craig Roark get their four stars (just to flex our muscles ) and we have some other recruits (like Dillard) that move up in their rivals rankings.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys if this class holds together...and most of them see the field we will be back on our feet in 05 and pushing our weight around in 06...I really had no clue how bad we had fallen until I went back and looked at the last 4 years recruiting....If BC had not come in last year and saved the class we would really be talking about a totally gutted program in 05 and 06......I can't believe we never cracked the top 30 with Frank and then you stop and think about how thin we were at oline and you can see that we just did not have the horses...I'm not saying we are totally back with this class, but if the JUCO guys come in and add depth to a young group and fill holes we should see a big improvement from last year.

The 06 year will see the Huskers puting a combination of a Jucos....Redshirt freshman and true freshmen into the mix of whatever seniors can make a difference....the team will start to look like the Huskers we all remember...I am so stoke I wish I could go tear a goal post down.....WE ARE GETTING THE HORSE WE NEED TOO WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

We dominated this conferance withtop 20 classes year in and year out...if BC can put us in the top 10 year in and year out....we will make up for the loss of Tom Osbourne's brillance and just plain out class 99% of the teams we see and that will get us where we want to go...NATY CHAMPS....GBR

It's a Good Time To BE A HUSKER

Guys if this class holds together...and most of them see the field we will be back on our feet in 05 and pushing our weight around in 06...I really had no clue how bad we had fallen until I went back and looked at the last 4 years recruiting....If BC had not come in last year and saved the class we would really be talking about a totally gutted program in 05 and 06......I can't believe we never cracked the top 30 with Frank and then you stop and think about how thin we were at oline and you can see that we just did not have the horses...I'm not saying we are totally back with this class, but if the JUCO guys come in and add depth to a young group and fill holes we should see a big improvement from last year.

The 06 year will see the Huskers puting a combination of a Jucos....Redshirt freshman and true freshmen into the mix of whatever seniors can make a difference....the team will start to look like the Huskers we all remember...I am so stoke I wish I could go tear a goal post down.....WE ARE GETTING THE HORSE WE NEED TOO WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

We dominated this conferance withtop 20 classes year in and year out...if BC can put us in the top 10 year in and year out....we will make up for the loss of Tom Osbourne's brillance and just plain out class 99% of the teams we see and that will get us where we want to go...NATY CHAMPS....GBR

It's a Good Time To BE A HUSKER

I feel the exact same way! Because of the effort, there's no reason to believe that we can't ring in top 10 classes each year. And having better players just helps win close games sometimes. Like when KState almost beat OU this year, and TX almost beat IASt. They TX and OU were outplayed, but they had better players in the end that made a difference and ended up getting them a win.

We're not just getting the horses, we're bringing in Clydesdales! We'll be on top of the North/League and playing for Conference/Nat'l Championships again soon!