how to use the rebate check

So a question on the rebate check, if anyone knows that is, is this a check they send through the mail, or do they direct deposit it like a tax return? The reason I ask is because my parents move out of their house at the end of may or so and I have all my mail sent there....so I'm not sure what to do to ensure I get the check.

So a question on the rebate check, if anyone knows that is, is this a check they send through the mail, or do they direct deposit it like a tax return? The reason I ask is because my parents move out of their house at the end of may or so and I have all my mail sent there....so I'm not sure what to do to ensure I get the check.

that's a good question. I'm not sure what they'll do. I'll get mine in the mail because that's how I have my tax return setup anyway. But they might just use the info on your tax return in order to get it to you...which if you direct deposited it, that would be your bank.

If you're moving, make sure you go online or go to the post office and fill out the documents to have your mail forwarded. Anything that will have your name on it will get forwarded to whatever address you want, up to a year. I move a lot so I fill a lot of those things out.