The Talent Level is UP! ! ! !

Actually there are 5 JUCOs counting towards last year.

I could be wrong, but I thought that if the kid plays football at all, his scholarship is supposed to count towards the football limits (see Pippins, W. Thomas, Davison, Erstad).

There are 5, however there were only 3 spots left in last year's class. My 4 was wrong. I went back and looked at the classes. Thus 2 go to next year.

As far as Rands, I believe if he doesn't practice or play he can go against a track schollie. I am not positive this will happen though.

Actually there are 5 JUCOs counting towards last year.

I could be wrong, but I thought that if the kid plays football at all, his scholarship is supposed to count towards the football limits (see Pippins, W. Thomas, Davison, Erstad).

There are 5, however there were only 3 spots left in last year's class. My 4 was wrong. I went back and looked at the classes. Thus 2 go to next year.

As far as Rands, I believe if he doesn't practice or play he can go against a track schollie. I am not positive this will happen though.

sounds like we will get around 32 recruits this year.