NCAA College Football video game

And even if they do, do they LOOK the same as 360?

'08 ran slower, but it also looked....different. When I got my ps3 copy I thought to myself "there is something weird about the way this looks, like the textures and the lighting are odd" and then I saw someone play it on 360 and it looked a lot better, and a lot more "live". :(

Stupid EA

I can't vouch for PS3 or for EA because I haven't seen nor heard anything about the product yet and I have a 360. My guess is that it'll be up to 60 fps this year. They've had it out for PS3 for a year and this is the second go-round for it. I know what you mean LoMS about the engine. I am often left disappointed about it too. I honestly think that either EA has some new people working on NCAA or they finally got their act together cause it's actually looking like a "buyable" product this early. About the presentation, this is very important for me. I'm not talking a College GameDay thing like some people want. I would like that but I want to see more of a college-like atmosphere.

And even if they do, do they LOOK the same as 360?

'08 ran slower, but it also looked....different. When I got my ps3 copy I thought to myself "there is something weird about the way this looks, like the textures and the lighting are odd" and then I saw someone play it on 360 and it looked a lot better, and a lot more "live". :(

Stupid EA

I have the PS3 version of NCAA 08. The weird thing about the uniforms for me was that they looked PLASTIC!!! What the hell is up with that??? And when they run, it looks as if they have a stick up their asses! I really hope NCAA 09 is better.

LINK

"We believe the most important part of the entire interview is obvious: the PS3 version - yes, the PS3 version - will run at what we're hoping will be a silky smooth 60fps. All we really want is the same experience the 360 owners get with EA sports titles, and we really don't think that's too much to ask.

Sony has already said that most third-party developers are already starting to create games first on the PS3 rather than the 360, which is going to change things a great deal."

I have the PS3 version of NCAA 08. The weird thing about the uniforms for me was that they looked PLASTIC!!! What the hell is up with that??? And when they run, it looks as if they have a stick up their asses! I really hope NCAA 09 is better.

Yes, the 360 jerseys looked plastic as well. From the screenshots, I don't think that'll be the case this year.