KSU fans make me laugh

Vuren

OK, they are a bit delusional, but I think it is fair to say Snyder was a great coach. Considering where that program started, and what they had to work with, he did pretty darn well. Were they Nebraska, No. Were they at some uber-lofty height, not quite. They did contend for a national title and win a lot of games over a sustained period. I think to say Snyder was a bad coach is very unfair. He did one of the best coaching jobs if one looks at the progress and situation that has been done anywhere, I am not sure many coaches could have gotten a lot more out of that program. I do not like K-State, I do not root for them, but it is what it is....

As for Cy's prediction on KU, I bet he was making it all last year too. Not gonna start that fight over, but I tell you this, I am ready for the "I am wrong" statement come December when we have another nice season (9-3 is my call, but we will see). I figure I should be hearing from Cy at 8-4 or better, since he says 6-6 or worse. If we do not have a winning record, a "CY is right, I am WRONG" post is coming. I also own and Iowa State hat, I will wear it in honor of Cy (I actually like Iowa State, they do try) if I lose the bet. We can talk all we want, proof will be coming in the pudding....

:)

8-4 or better and I'll admit that I was wrong...but I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.... <_<

Yeah, thats safe. My prediction for KU is 7-5

More like 6-6...unless parity strikes gold for them again....

OK, they are a bit delusional, but I think it is fair to say Snyder was a great coach. Considering where that program started, and what they had to work with, he did pretty darn well. Were they Nebraska, No. Were they at some uber-lofty height, not quite. They did contend for a national title and win a lot of games over a sustained period. I think to say Snyder was a bad coach is very unfair. He did one of the best coaching jobs if one looks at the progress and situation that has been done anywhere, I am not sure many coaches could have gotten a lot more out of that program. I do not like K-State, I do not root for them, but it is what it is....

As for Cy's prediction on KU, I bet he was making it all last year too. Not gonna start that fight over, but I tell you this, I am ready for the "I am wrong" statement come December when we have another nice season (9-3 is my call, but we will see). I figure I should be hearing from Cy at 8-4 or better, since he says 6-6 or worse. If we do not have a winning record, a "CY is right, I am WRONG" post is coming. I also own and Iowa State hat, I will wear it in honor of Cy (I actually like Iowa State, they do try) if I lose the bet. We can talk all we want, proof will be coming in the pudding....

8-4 or better and I'll admit that I was wrong...but I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.... <_<

I got a nebraska cap too I can get you a photo of me in if you are also willing to take the offer I gave Cy then.... I am happy to post about how wrong I am at 6-6 or worse, I am also ready to hear from you if we are 8-4 or better. You will each get your own posts, about how wrong I am if you are right. I would need to have you make your own thread when I win though, it will be double special

I got a nebraska cap too I can get you a photo of me in if you are also willing to take the offer I gave Cy then.... I am happy to post about how wrong I am at 6-6 or worse, I am also ready to hear from you if we are 8-4 or better. You will each get your own posts, about how wrong I am if you are right. I would need to have you make your own thread when I win though, it will be double special

i'll take that bet, and if you lose can you take a picture of you standing in front of the math wing of the library on the KU campus...aw hell just take a picture of that and the dorm for wealthy babcock(if i remember right the math wing of the library is named of my great aunt and i haven't been to lawrence in 15 years...)

i'll take that bet, and if you lose can you take a picture of you standing in front of the math wing of the library on the KU campus...aw hell just take a picture of that and the dorm for wealthy babcock(if i remember right the math wing of the library is named of my great aunt and i haven't been to lawrence in 15 years...)

THat is a lot of work to o to a certain sit as well. I will wear a ISU or NU hat, with pick and make a post for weach person who wins to say they were right, I was wrong. I just ask for your post in retun, when we win game 8... I hope that suffices, otherwise, if reesing gets hurt and all goes south, I am like the Expedia (or is it Travelocity) gnome or something...