KSU fans make me laugh

Vuren

we went from the recognized worst program in the nation to the pinnacle of it with the principles and systems instilled by LHCBS. The total housecleaning of everything that was a part of that system still irks me to this day. And to see it all replaced with less effective, but more grandiose pompousness is sad.

that was taken from a KSU board, but what makes me laugh is the fact that they thought they were ever at the pinnacle, and i pointed it out, that the pinnacle is winning national titles, and asked how many they had and remarked that i'd go down and look at the 5 trophies nebraska have. and all they could come back with was "that i was a fan and haven't won anything for the U" sad and pitiful mildcat fans.

I think that is just the opinion of some ignorant fan. I really dont think that reflects all KSU fans because honestly, any KSU fan with half a brain would know that they are not and have never been the pinnicle of anything except pulling a whole team of JUCO's.

I think that is just the opinion of some ignorant fan. I really dont think that reflects all KSU fans because honestly, any KSU fan with half a brain would know that they are not and have never been the pinnicle of anything except pulling a whole team of JUCO's.

You're giving them a lot of credit here saying they have half of a brain......

we went from the recognized worst program in the nation to the pinnacle of it with the principles and systems instilled by LHCBS. The total housecleaning of everything that was a part of that system still irks me to this day. And to see it all replaced with less effective, but more grandiose pompousness is sad

I liked what Barry Switzer said about them a few years ago. "you all had a nice run" They did, hope they enjoyed it, they probably won't see it again for awhile.

post-4426-1207070963.jpg

Well, they should be in the running for some kind of junior college championship.

KSUCC is just destined for utter failure the way they're going. Which is fine. It'll be nice to put Josh Freeman to the turf again, though, before they fall apart completely.

I truly wonder if he ever second guess his decision to go to KSUcks. Even though he gave his verbal to NU, he could have gone somewhere else. He did get to play early, but he has no one around him to help him at all. This decision may have a huge effect on his draft status......oh well, that is what he gets for thinking KSUcks was actually going to be a contender in football.

You're giving them a lot of credit here saying they have half of a brain......

True because anyone with half a brain would not be a KSU fan......come on, they wear purple...PURPLE!!!! :lol:

Well, they should be in the running for some kind of junior college championship.

KSUCC is just destined for utter failure the way they're going. Which is fine. It'll be nice to put Josh Freeman to the turf again, though, before they fall apart completely.

I truly wonder if he ever second guess his decision to go to KSUcks. Even though he gave his verbal to NU, he could have gone somewhere else. He did get to play early, but he has no one around him to help him at all. This decision may have a huge effect on his draft status......oh well, that is what he gets for thinking KSUcks was actually going to be a contender in football.

I certainly don't regret his decision. From watching him play, I think we dodged a bullet. He seems to have a bit of lethargy towards getting his ass handed to him. Which is unfortunate, as it happens a lot. Prince just doesn't know what the hell he's doing. I anticipate we'll have some hot news come out mid-season, and he'll be packing his bags by November.

Kansas fans are funnier...at least KSU has a few years of history to work with. Kansas has one season yet they are playing I Love Me on their trombones harder than any team in Big 12 history...but, like the saying goes...lie to yourself enough and pretty soon you start believing it's true...

As much as I hate KSU, the guy has a point. Up till 04, they were one of the best teams in the B12 North. They just had the disadvantage of being stuck in the same division as Nebraska. The numbers are remarkably similar when you compare them since 1993...

1993-2007

KSU

130-55-1

NU

146-44

KSU Bowl Appearances

NU Bowl Apprearances

KSU Big 12 Championship Games

NU Big 12 Championship Games

Don't know why the wheels came off the bus on 04 and don't really care. Just more proof that a team can go from the top to the bottom pretty damn quick in the Big 12...as Kansas will find out this year.

Kansas fans are funnier...at least KSU has a few years of history to work with. Kansas has one season yet they are playing I Love Me on their trombones harder than any team in Big 12 history...but, like the saying goes...lie to yourself enough and pretty soon you start believing it's true...

As much as I hate KSU, the guy has a point. Up till 04, they were one of the best teams in the B12 North. They just had the disadvantage of being stuck in the same division as Nebraska. The numbers are remarkably similar when you compare them since 1993...

1993-2007

KSU

130-55-1

NU

146-44

KSU Bowl Appearances

NU Bowl Apprearances

Don't know why the wheels came off the bus on 04 and don't really care. Just more proof that a team can go from the top to the bottom pretty damn quick in the Big 12...as Kansas will find out this year.

It kind of sends a shiver up your spine realizing how close KU came to glory, only to have Nebraska run right through them.

Ah, the unfortunate existence of KSUCC

I think its fair for them to say pinnicle. do you really think that you can winit all in manhattan without cheating? they have no tradition, no facilities, and they are in the middle of no where. I do feel for this fan because they did have a decent program before prince. I would think huskerfans could understand that.

1993-2007

KSU

130-55-1

NU

146-44

KSU Bowl Appearances

NU Bowl Apprearances

It kind of sends a shiver up your spine realizing how close KU came to glory, only to have Nebraska run right through them.

Ah, the unfortunate existence of KSUCC

hey don't forget the national tittles during that time ie. KSU 0 Nebraska 3