Strange But True Fun Facts About Cy

In an effort to bridge the gap between Husker and Cyclone fans (Winners/Losers...Haves/Have Nots...however you want to say it), I offer you these small but fascinating glimpses into the day to day life of Cy as he moves throughout his natural surroundings....

Fact #1 - I recently discovered that my long-time neighbor was a catcher on the 1989 Husker baseball team and his father was a pitcher on the 1955 team. Not only that, but he also gets annoyed when he catches me staring intently into their bedroom from my window when his wife forgets to put the shades down while she gets ready for bed.

Fact #2 - my 11-year old son stands a great chance of become the only person on the planet to have ever had a tooth knocked out by a female gymnastics Olympic gold medalist wielding a wiffle bat....

Fact #3 - My neighbor on the other side has the distinction of being the only person that I know of in history to have played in three NFL league championship games in a row...lose all three...and then be cut in the last week of training camp by the next year's eventual Super Bowl champion...

What can I say...it's Friday and I'm trying to look like I'm doing something.

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. Vast as space, timeless as infinity. The middle ground between light and shadow, science and superstition. Between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. A dimension of imagination.

Ladies and Gentlemen - welcome to The Cy Zone...

So Cy is a peeping Tom, too...not sure I would have posted that though - just in case the neighbor decides to press charges or go through a nasty divorce or something... :clap

I think we all knew that he lives in his own dementia ... er...I meant to say dimension. :)