Spring Game on T.V. ?

It's a good way for the university to ensure a sellout........all those homebodies are gonna have to get out and enjoy an afternoon of good weather and fantastic football!!! :clap

Buddy, if I lived in Nebraska I would go to EVERY game EVERY year! But for those of us who live out of state, including yourself, we look forward to watching the Spring Game on NFL Network because its too pricy to fly up for a Spring Game. I am in no way a homebody! One of my goals in life is to make it up for a home game...which there will be many because I am still young! Not attacking you PIMP just making you aware. GBR :woo

:bonez

It's a good way for the university to ensure a sellout........all those homebodies are gonna have to get out and enjoy an afternoon of good weather and fantastic football!!! :clap

Buddy, if I lived in Nebraska I would go to EVERY game EVERY year! But for those of us who live out of state, including yourself, we look forward to watching the Spring Game on NFL Network because its too pricy to fly up for a Spring Game. I am in no way a homebody! One of my goals in life is to make it up for a home game...which there will be many because I am still young! Not attacking you PIMP just making you aware. GBR :woo

Understood. My comments were directed to the people in the area. Even tho I live in a different state, I'm closer to Lincoln than about 75% of the people in Nebraska. However, my wife is just about ready to pop with our first child, so I'm gonna have to save my lungs for the fall!!

Understood. My comments were directed to the people in the area. Even tho I live in a different state, I'm closer to Lincoln than about 75% of the people in Nebraska. However, my wife is just about ready to pop with our first child, so I'm gonna have to save my lungs for the fall!!

Ahhh! Congrats Pimpzilla, and good luck with everything. :clap

Ahhh! Congrats Pimpzilla, and good luck with everything. :clap

Thanks man. Even better news.........got the OK to go down for the day to the Spring game!! Woo Hoo!! :woo:woo:woo:woo:woo