Taylor ranked numerb 2

kramer

Like Ive asked before, whats wrong with NE kids? They have won lots and lots and lots of games, and championships for NU. A lot more than this coaching staff ever will.

Have you watched any NE high school football games lately? Although there are plenty of good High School kids there aren't very many that will be good D-1 players. I never once said crap about the former players. There is just this standard that a lot of people have that we have to take in state kids. I think that is a freakin load of bulldung.

"Wait I forgot to put in the crystals."

Yeah

I never could have played D1 ball either I was too small but I made up for it by being real slow :) (Robert Duval)

I remember seeing guys in HS who were stars(Lincoln and Waverly) and went to NU and were average at best. D1 is a whole new ballgame: remember Maury Damkroger fantastic HS player but wasnt a fantastic D1 player. I know ancient history. Sorry

GBR

:horns2:horns2

Yeah

I never could have played D1 ball either I was too small but I made up for it by being real slow :) (Robert Duval)

I remember seeing guys in HS who were stars(Lincoln and Waverly) and went to NU and were average at best. D1 is a whole new ballgame: remember Maury Damkroger fantastic HS player but wasnt a fantastic D1 player. I know ancient history. Sorry

GBR

:horns2:horns2

Yeah, remember Adrian McPherson? He was the #1 rated player in the country a few years ago. Have you heard of him since??? Went to FSU, and well, Damkroger had a better career. Another fantastic HS player that wasnt a fantastic D1 player. You need to do better than that.

NU's past is riddled with kids that other teams thought were too short, too slow, not talented enough. But ya know what, the majority of those kids left NU as champions. I guess thats what happens when you have great coaching.