Taylor ranked numerb 2

kramer

Yeah I counted 5.  Taylor is the number qb, not the number 2 overall.  I have a feeling some these guys may be getting just alittle to much hype.

Not surprising. Just when you are feelin good, Benard is there to piss in your cheerios. :)

Well, they most likely are ALL overhyped thugs and morons, at least if you listen to most detractors on this board. I am not concerned about that, particularly because Callahan has shown he doesn't put up with thugs(see Incognito thrown out on his ass) and the combined GPA for the team is at an all time high(a higher stress on success in the classroom). We will see what's what in a few years and people like Benard will still be complaining about something, anything.

There's about six Huskers in the top 75

Yeah I counted 5. Taylor is the number qb, not the number 2 overall. I have a feeling some these guys may be getting just alittle to much hype.

Let me guess if these kids were from some freakin school in Nebraska or play High School ball at Ord or some crap like that they would be awesome. He should of said 6 in the Top 100. Give me a break dude you get excited about Rands but say these guys are overhyped. That's beautiful.

Vote for Pedro.

Yeah I counted 5.  Taylor is the number qb, not the number 2 overall.  I have a feeling some these guys may be getting just alittle to much hype.

Not surprising. Just when you are feelin good, Benard is there to piss in your cheerios. :)

Well, they most likely are ALL overhyped thugs and morons, at least if you listen to most detractors on this board. I am not concerned about that, particularly because Callahan has shown he doesn't put up with thugs(see Incognito thrown out on his ass) and the combined GPA for the team is at an all time high(a higher stress on success in the classroom). We will see what's what in a few years and people like Benard will still be complaining about something, anything.

There will always be something to complain about ;)

Arent these all Solich's players that are reaching the academic success, or are they just Frank's players when they go 5-6 under a different coach?

Last I checked, NU players have a history of great success in the classroom AND on the field for about 40 years.

At least they are still great in the classroom, thanks for the change in the on the field accomplishments, bill.

There's about six Huskers in the top 75

Yeah I counted 5. Taylor is the number qb, not the number 2 overall. I have a feeling some these guys may be getting just alittle to much hype.

Let me guess if these kids were from some freakin school in Nebraska or play High School ball at Ord or some crap like that they would be awesome. He should of said 6 in the Top 100. Give me a break dude you get excited about Rands but say these guys are overhyped. That's beautiful.

Vote for Pedro.

Like Ive asked before, whats wrong with NE kids? They have won lots and lots and lots of games, and championships for NU. A lot more than this coaching staff ever will.

Arent these all Solich's players that are reaching the academic success, or are they just Frank's players when they go 5-6 under a different coach?

Then how come these players GPA's weren't at an all time high when Solich was coach? Is it just Bill's coaching when they go 5-6, but not when they reach new heights in the classroom?

Last I checked, NU players have a history of great success in the classroom

You got that right, but no one was disputing that fact. The fact is that the players' collective GPA is at an all time high. Callahan EXPECTS these kids to take care of their business in the classroom.

Then how come these players GPA's weren't at an all time high when Solich was coach? Is it just Bill's coaching when they go 5-6, but not when they reach new heights in the classroom?

Because the last I checked, callahan is the FOOTBALL COACH, well supposedly.

He has never taught these kids anything, either in the classroom or on the field, and has nothing to do with their academic success.

Lets see how his guys do, if they ever qualify that is.

Because the last I checked, callahan is the FOOTBALL COACH, well supposedly.

He has never taught these kids anything, either in the classroom or on the field, and has nothing to do with their academic success.

Lets see how his guys do, if they ever qualify that is.

Swing and a miss