Recruiting recaps on tv

I know I have seen plenty of commercials and ads, but lets make a list of programs and websites we see or hear about that will be having specials on recruiting wrap-ups...after that, post your findings on this board. We'll have the most complete rundown of recruiting info. Snag quotes from the coaches and post your thoughts.

Blackshirt pin this

Channel 7 is having something on from I believe 7-8pm that night. Also 1620 the zone is going to talk to a few of the recruits. I think that starts at 3:00.

Yea. They are also having some kind of recruiting dinner as well. But at like $50 a pop, no thanks. Callahan is going to talk at it, I believe.

Channel 7 is having something on from I believe 7-8pm that night.  Also 1620 the zone is going to talk to a few of the recruits.  I think that starts at 3:00.

Yea. They are also having some kind of recruiting dinner as well. But at like $50 a pop, no thanks. Callahan is going to talk at it, I believe.

Where is the dinner taking place?

Channel 7 is having something on from I believe 7-8pm that night.  Also 1620 the zone is going to talk to a few of the recruits.  I think that starts at 3:00.

I wanna say the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Omaha, but I am not sure. I can't find any info on their website. www.theomahachannel.com. They plug it almost every night on the 10:00 PM news.

I wanna say the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Omaha, but I am not sure. I can't find any info on their website. www.theomahachannel.com. They plug it almost every night on the 10:00 PM news.

I believe you are correct. I think there is one the next night in Lincoln also.

Rivals.com’s national recruiting expert Jeremy Crabtree, Nebraska defensive coordinator Kevin Cosgrove and I will be in studio with Kevin Kugler and Adrian Fiala for the season finale of Big Red Wrap-Up on Thursday at 7 p.m.

We will also have a few different recruits on with us and show a ton of film throughout the broadcast.

John Talman will be on KETV's signing day (7 p.m.) show in Omaha and I will be on with KLKN and KOLN in Lincoln on Wednesday and KM3 on Sunday. So this will be a very exciting week for the site with a ton of recruiting talk across the airwaves.

Rivals.com’s national recruiting expert Jeremy Crabtree, Nebraska defensive coordinator Kevin Cosgrove and I will be in studio with Kevin Kugler and Adrian Fiala for the season finale of Big Red Wrap-Up on Thursday at 7 p.m.

You mean "I" as in Eric the Red? Dude, tell me you have a huskerboard.com shirt you are wearing. :)

You mean "I" as in Eric the Red? Dude, tell me you have a huskerboard.com shirt you are wearing. :)

No I just copied and pasted like this message below...

Huskers.com will provide live streaming video coverage of Coach Callahan's press conference beginning at 2:55 p.m. Join Patrick Combs, the Voice of Memorial Stadium, as he hosts Huskers.com's video coverage of Wednesday afternoon's press conference. The live press conference will provide Huskers.com visitors will a free preview of the benefits regularly available to HuskersNSide premium subscribers. In addition to press conference coverage, HuskersNSide subscribers will get a first-hand look at highlights of each of Nebraska's recruits.

Live audio of the press conference, via Pinnacle Sports Productions, will also be available on Huskers.com, beginning just before 3 p.m. Pinnacle Sports coverage, hosted by John Bishop, will include a one-on-one interview with Coach Callahan following his press conference at approximately 3:50 p.m.

Nebraska's official signing day release with detailed biographies on each player joining the Husker program will be available shortly before the start of Coach Callahan's 3 p.m. meeting with the media.