White Team Position Placement Roster

How you doin' ? I'm the RED teams LE, you'll be seeing me standing over you alot of times. :box

and when you don't see him, you may be sniffing my taint.

It's on like Donkey Kong........biotchessssssss!!!!!

You better not miss cause I'll pull an Eric Crouch vs Mizzo run on YO AZZ :box

I got your back, anyone coming up the middle to try and get the QB will wake up next week with a bruised ego.

Is that before or after you wake up in the loving arms of your QB? When I come after you with that safety blitz, I'll hit you so hard, your QB will feel it :woo

Biatch, bring that weak ass buck 80 frame close to me and you will have bruised grandkids :bonez

How you doin' ? I'm the RED teams LE, you'll be seeing me standing over you alot of times. :box

What I'll be sniffin' is your soiled panties under your clean football pants, and that's the bottom line........... :nutz

What I'll be sniffin' is your soiled panties under your clean football pants, and that's the bottom line........... :nutz

sorry M-247, it's not YOU who I was implying would be doing the sniffing. It's when YOUR taint isn't being sniffed that mine will be.