s5009456ak3.th.jpg s5009469bg4.th.jpg s5009482wx6.th.jpg s5009452om6.th.jpg

Equipment

17'' Dell Monitor (from my dad's old computer)

MadCatz VGA Cable ($20)

Stereo from Wal-Mart that has surprisingly good sound ($30)

Here's a good video explaining what stuff you'll need to hook up your 360 to an LCD monitor.

c2U8SonHfzk

VGA is a great way to go if you want HD quality without having to spend HD money. The difference is really night and day between SD and HD for gaming.

• 1 month later...

PS3

57.5" Samsung DLP

Yamaha receiver outputting to 7.1 as well, about to upgrade to a new Pioneer Elite model when it comes out in August

I rarely use the PS3 for gaming though, mostly Blu-ray :koolaid2:

Great choice. I'm a huge fan of Samsung products and DLP is still a great technology. Very vivid pictures and black/white ratio.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm running my PS3 to my 46" Song Wega 720p rear projection TV running off of a 7.1 Yamaha receiver hooked up to two Klipschi floor speakers, two rear Klipschi speakers, and a 12" Kipschi subwoofer. I need a center speaker for both upfront and in back. I also have my PS3 hooked up on my wireless Netgear RangeMax Dual-Band Wireless-N Router with 4-Port Ethernet Switch router. I'll post pictures as soon as my house is all ready and cleaned up.