Which former players would make good coaches?

I think that Bo Pelini will be a great coach and even though we've only seen him coach one game, IMO I think that Bo will be here for about 10 years if not longer.

But if I could think of any former player that could make a huge difference in this program as a coach, I think that Jason Peter would be an excellent choice. He's been with the Huskers ever since leaving this program. Jason Peter knows what it takes to win Championships and he's got this huge love for the game and for this state. So this is who I'd pick for coaches for this former player thread.

Coach - Jason Peter

RB Coach- Lawerence Phillips LOL j/k.........it'll take Ahman Green

QB Coach - Turner Gill

Lineman Coach - Will Shields

Defensive Line coach - Neil Smith or Grant Wistrom (Get Wistrom and Peter coaching together.....we'll have a dominant defense again)

DB coach - Mike Brown or maybe Fabian Washington

Most of this former players that I've picked have had some great success in the Pros and have still maintain their passion for the Huskers. I believe that most of these players if not all will pump up our players for them to knock someones head off.