How much money for season tickets?

Ok I know it can be hard to get season tickets, but I'm curious as to what kind of donation it takes to get those tickets. My dad and I put a $4,000 donation in plus the ticket price for 2 tickets and were put 7th on a waiting list. Does the amount of your donation help in determining where you stand on the waiting list or is it just from the time you put it in? Anyone know? Maybe we'd be better off just paying season ticket price year after year without being guaranteed the same 2 seats? I'm not sure, so could any of you fill me in? Thanks!

Dang! for $4000 grand, they should give you tix in the East or West, if not the skybox! The west balcony costs $1500 per ticket nowadays so you should get tickets. If you dont, then you should definitely write to TO and Pearlman, they need to know!

We're shooting for the 50 yard line. I've been paying every year in the past as I go from ticketexpress or other online places and maybe that is the best way to go, but we really want to get the season tickets. Then once we have them it's our understanding that they're ours right? I mean... year after year we just pay the ticket value. Is that correct? It is a lot of money, but if you go to at least 4 home games a year... and it's year after year... we figured in the long run it's a better deal.

TICKET EXPRESS?! Those guys should wear ski masks when doing business!!