How much money for season tickets?

Ok I know it can be hard to get season tickets, but I'm curious as to what kind of donation it takes to get those tickets. My dad and I put a $4,000 donation in plus the ticket price for 2 tickets and were put 7th on a waiting list. Does the amount of your donation help in determining where you stand on the waiting list or is it just from the time you put it in? Anyone know? Maybe we'd be better off just paying season ticket price year after year without being guaranteed the same 2 seats? I'm not sure, so could any of you fill me in? Thanks!

Ok I know it can be hard to get season tickets, but I'm curious as to what kind of donation it takes to get those tickets. My dad and I put a $4,000 donation in plus the ticket price for 2 tickets and were put 7th on a waiting list. Does the amount of your donation help in determining where you stand on the waiting list or is it just from the time you put it in? Anyone know? Maybe we'd be better off just paying season ticket price year after year without being guaranteed the same 2 seats? I'm not sure, so could any of you fill me in? Thanks!

Damn...I wish I had $4,000+ just laying around...

You should definitely get those tickets...that's crazy!

My Dad pays not that much money for a donation but he's had season tickets since 94' or 95'. But I hope that you get your tickets soon for paying that much money.

As soon as my girlfriend is done with school and I get a second job, we'll be putting money down every year so we can get season tickets.

We're shooting for the 50 yard line. I've been paying every year in the past as I go from ticketexpress or other online places and maybe that is the best way to go, but we really want to get the season tickets. Then once we have them it's our understanding that they're ours right? I mean... year after year we just pay the ticket value. Is that correct? It is a lot of money, but if you go to at least 4 home games a year... and it's year after year... we figured in the long run it's a better deal.

We're shooting for the 50 yard line. I've been paying every year in the past as I go from ticketexpress or other online places and maybe that is the best way to go, but we really want to get the season tickets. Then once we have them it's our understanding that they're ours right? I mean... year after year we just pay the ticket value. Is that correct? It is a lot of money, but if you go to at least 4 home games a year... and it's year after year... we figured in the long run it's a better deal.

Yeah, you will have tickets, but you will also have to keep the donations up if you want to stay in the same spot. If you cease donations, you may find yourself eventually in the end zone, then middle end zone, then upper end zone, then watching the games at home. To get those kinds of seats, it is not a one time donation, unless you are donating Howard Hawks type money.

Yeah, you will have tickets, but you will also have to keep the donations up if you want to stay in the same spot. If you cease donations, you may find yourself eventually in the end zone, then middle end zone, then upper end zone, then watching the games at home. To get those kinds of seats, it is not a one time donation, unless you are donating Howard Hawks type money.

The Donations are tax deductable but like DJR313 said, you will have to donate each year to keep the same seats.