RB Marlon Lucky

He will be ahead of Jackson on the depth chart by the time the first game rolls around. Mabey even by the end of spring practice. He is too good to be on the bench.

Don't get ahead of yourself. Jackson was good last year and lowered his 40 time. Tough to appoint a guy savior w/o seeing him on the college field in action. I hope he's everything he's being hyped to be.

I like Jackson, but he is not a playmaker like Lucky is. I think that by the time Lucky is done, he could be one of the best we have ever had, barring injury. It is hard to keep that on the bench watching.

Man I just dont see how this happens. A kid with this amt of talent,and his scores get worse?! Didnt we unleash our tutors from all 4 corners on this kid?Frankly I just dont see someone like him going JC for 1-2 yrs then coming to NU where he will probebly be 3-4 deep on the roster, then p;lay for 2-3 more yrs before he gets a shot at the big leagues. Seems to me he's a prime candidate for a x-fer to a lesser school like an OSU or florida school that has very low standards. What do you guys think, could we lose him for good??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...