Dobson's conditioning program yielding results

Not to be the negative one, but I seen and heard the same reports on how tough the conditioning was on BC's first team.

When I see the O-line re-establishing the LOS 5 yards down the field then I'll believe it.

I couldn't agree with you more. There's been alot of talk going on since Bo got here, he has my full support but I'm tired of the talk. It's time to show up and walk the walk. Aug. 30th can't get here soon enought.

While I pretty much agree with what you both have said, it's encouraging to hear that the team has slimmed down and is playing at a reasonable weight. Having 350lb+ linemen is just a disaster waiting to happen. Also, the preseason is all about hype. Half the fun of football is looking back and going, "Wow, we were all pretty much full of sh#t." Considering what a nightmare the past four years have been, any bit of encouraging news is worth sharing.

Not to be the negative one, but I seen and heard the same reports on how tough the conditioning was on BC's first team.

When I see the O-line re-establishing the LOS 5 yards down the field then I'll believe it.

I couldn't agree with you more. There's been alot of talk going on since Bo got here, he has my full support but I'm tired of the talk. It's time to show up and walk the walk. Aug. 30th can't get here soon enought.

While I pretty much agree with what you both have said, it's encouraging to hear that the team has slimmed down and is playing at a reasonable weight. Having 350lb+ linemen is just a disaster waiting to happen. Also, the preseason is all about hype. Half the fun of football is looking back and going, "Wow, we were all pretty much full of sh#t." Considering what a nightmare the past four years have been, any bit of encouraging news is worth sharing.

:yeah ........with a grain of salt.

:yeah

All this stuff is very nice to hear, but we hear stuff like this every year. It seems like every year the team says "Oh man we're so much better than last year, attitudes are great and people are looking really good". So not to be a downer, but I just still remember how excited i got last year when i heared that "NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP" was how they broke the huddle, and then, last year happened. So we'll see...