10 Minutes before Kick off

typ3kal

I keep having this daydream of former Huskers on the sidelines, and instead of "I play for Nebraska" The former players start to take the field to form the entrance from the tunnel onto the field as a video plays expressing what it has meant to have been a football player for Nebraska and what it means to be back in 2008 to see the New era. Towards the end of the video some of the key players like Frazier etc could say, "I played for Nebraska!", then they could start a Tunnel Walk that begins the new era.

Just an ongoing thought I have.

That just gave me goosebumps just reading it...can hardly imagine what I feel if they actually did it.

Great idea, gave me goose bumps also......

Isn't it amazing though to see the shift from the hardhitting, smashmouth, defensive plays of the 90's and early 2000's to the finesse offense and lack of defense as of lately. The video doesn't show one hit from the current D, just a bunch of running plays, a couple of passes, and McKeon throwing up the bones!! I'm thinking this year we'll have some more highlight reel defensive plays. Restore the Order!!!

Man I'm ready for the 30th!!!