Tailgating/Parking ?

Hokies

Hi,

We have a group of about 20 VT alum coming for the game in September. We have an RV. We are allowed to park it and hang out at our hotel but would like to know where the tailgaiting happens and it is a better idea to park at a city lot. Any suggestions welcome!

THANKS!

Any of the lots close to the stadium are normally pretty good for tail gating, I can't tell you if one lot is better than another, I've tailgated at quite a few of them and all of them have great people from my experience. IMO part at a lot west or south of the stadium and you should be set.

Hi,

We have a group of about 20 VT alum coming for the game in September. We have an RV. We are allowed to park it and hang out at our hotel but would like to know where the tailgaiting happens and it is a better idea to park at a city lot. Any suggestions welcome!

THANKS!

Be sure and check out the Gameday Info forum here on the board - a ton of good information.