How Early Do You Go To Games?

How early do you show up at Memorial Stadium on average to the games? I would say for me its anywhere for 3-6 hours (Depends if its a morning or night game) earlier than the game starting that I'm outside... and I usually head in the stadium about 30-45 minutes before kickoff.

My longest gameday was easily USC last year when I got there at 8 am and the game started at 7 pm. I think I left the stadium at about 12 that night.

Well, I live on campus so I have the luxury of not having to drive, but generally I tailgate on campus in a parking lot with other students 3 hours before the game and show up 45-1hour before. Less I'm hosting family in town, then generally I show up an hour 45 before at the stadium and tour them around the pavilion stuff / vendors / etc

I usually show up about 3 hours before to tailgate unless it is a game last year like USC, we got to the stadium around 6 for Gameday.

But I like to head into the stadium atleast an hour before kick for the first game I attend that year, just to get a good look of everything and watch warmups. But after that it is usually 30-40 mins before kickoff.

We leave Omaha around 9 am...unless is it an 11 game...then earlier and spend the day in Lincoln...tailgating or hanging out soaking up the downtown Lincoln atmosphere watching other games...then we are at the stadium when it opens 90 minutes before kickoff! We love to watch the stadium fill up and watch the warm-ups! I CANNOT wait until the 30th!

How early do you show up at Memorial Stadium on average to the games? I would say for me its anywhere for 3-6 hours (Depends if its a morning or night game) earlier than the game starting that I'm outside... and I usually head in the stadium about 30-45 minutes before kickoff.

My longest gameday was easily USC last year when I got there at 8 am and the game started at 7 pm. I think I left the stadium at about 12 that night.

When I lived in Lincoln, I would go about a half hour before the game, however during the USC game last year I went down to the stadium at 1 am to be first in line for gameday. Took a power nap at the HuskerBoard tailgate and was good for gametime.

I usually show up about 3 hours before to tailgate unless it is a game last year like USC, we got to the stadium around 6 for Gameday.

But I like to head into the stadium atleast an hour before kick for the first game I attend that year, just to get a good look of everything and watch warmups. But after that it is usually 30-40 mins before kickoff.

Pretty much :dunno