Will Nu Play all out the first three games or will we save it untill V-tech to open evrything up?

Myself And a few guys at work Have been talking about this season since Bo was hired as the head coach, alot of the guys I work with seem to think Bo will do Just enough to win the first three game's. One even said He don't think Bo will Blitz or any of that during the first three game's. I on the other Hand think Bo will Unleash the team for A couple of reason's, 1. is to get the bug's worked out while we still can. and 2. to get the players used to playing Ball-to-the wall the whole game. I was just wondering what everyone else thought?

I think were going to need to go balls to the wall. Im not saying run up the score but our defence needs alot of field time. I dont care if its MiZzu or bowling green. Balls to the wall. We cant afford to let the defence get used to playing it soft one weekend then bringing it on the next. Its just added practice for the bigger more difficult games. Not saying that the 1st three wont be hard. But compared to MiZzu and Oklahoma there cakewalks.

Ben

Myself And a few guys at work Have been talking about this season since Bo was hired as the head coach, alot of the guys I work with seem to think Bo will do Just enough to win the first three game's. One even said He don't think Bo will Blitz or any of that during the first three game's. I on the other Hand think Bo will Unleash the team for A couple of reason's, 1. is to get the bug's worked out while we still can. and 2. to get the players used to playing Ball-to-the wall the whole game. I was just wondering what everyone else thought?

I am with you on this. It will be full tilt every play for Bo whether they play a HS team or the NY Giants. It seems just his way. Holding back in terms of intensity will not happen. He may hold back some scheme for better future application, but he'll have the guys playing like mad. If he does hold back some scheme, it will likely be minimal. Of course I am just guessing, but that seems to be the Bo way. Lay it out there and go for it.

I think we should take um to the wood shed and woop up on them. Now I also think we should hold back as far as the playbook and the game will allow. When and if it becomes a blow out... then put in the back ups and go with a simple smash face As* Kickin. The Defense on the other hand needs to go out and dominate from start to finish every game. If we can hold back and still play with killer instinct, effort to pancake, be agressive like a rabid dog on fresh meat and physically dominate.. then so be it.

JMHO

GBR

I'm actually looking forward to seeing our Beloved Huskers just go balls deep into our first three oponents to prove to Husker Nation that "We are here to prove a point!"

Come Aug 30th and our boys play half a$$ the first three games, then I'm sure the fans will think that we'll play like that all season. Now if we come out playing with fire coming out of our a$$es and we're sending players to the Hospital, than I'm sure that's what we'll expect coming from our boys this whole season and thats the way it should be.

I think that Bo will accept nothing less than 110% every down, no matter what the play is. Anything less than that would be unacceptable not only to Bo but the rest of the staff as well. Not to mention Dr. Tom. I do think though that if we are unable to break into the back field with a straight up deffense in the first three games, we will be in for another long season. All in all they will play with all the intensity and emotion that they are being taught in every game no matter what the outcome may be. jmo

what i forsee is a playbook that will not be fully utilized. however the gameplay that they have in store for them will be 100% tried and true knock their socks off football.

You will see a steady dose of the same formations and plays.

I also think you are going to see plenty of rotation as i do not think that Bo will run up the score too much, but if you cant stop the run that is not his fault.