Don't have season tickets and need a place to watch the game???

newoe0.png

Well the 1st few games of the year are on PPV, and well, Sun Valley Lanes is going to be picking up the 1st one for sure! Come on out and bowl and watch the game! The game will be broadcast one of each of the 42" LCD Monitors that are on each pair. Also there will be drink specials all night long especially with certain "big events" such as a TD or Forced Turnover, etc. This should be a great time for those of you who can't go to the game, but what to be able to hang out and enjoy yourself. Seriously think about it if you're in town or around town and haven't been into Sun Valley ever, or in the past year because its taken on some major changes and looks spectacular.

Also, that saturday across the entire nation they are trying to set a world record for the most games bowled in one day. Obviously, bowling on this day would go towards that goal. So you can take part in history on that day also!

If you have any questions or anything else just go ahead and PM me and i'll get back to ya right away!

• 2 weeks later...

Sun Valley Lanes?

Location???

Please tell me it's in the Valley of the Sun..(PHX, AZ area)

Sorry, it's here in lincoln..

just off of West 'O' and Sun Valley Boulevard..

For future notice though, we will be doing this same thing with the next two PPV games! We had about half of the center full (15 of 32 lanes) and the entire bar had quite a few people out from what i understood!! So if you don't have any tickets for the game next week, come on out. You'll be able to see the game at Sun Valley Lanes!

• 2 weeks later...