FSN Big 12 preview on Nebraska

jayhawk

Oh my god, what useless Drivel. I watched the FSN show of both NU, and then OU. It was all just boring rah rah stuff. It is like the show is not even trying to anaylze anything, just interview a coach, a player and say that each team is in for a great season. No talk about what games to look for to be key, what will be the team's challenges, no estimate of where they will end up etc. I do not mind the shows not being just hater fests, but they gave no information of substance and they do not give you any idea about anything that would help you get some real isight into the team. I would definitely not make to much of an effort to watch these previews. They are pretty dumb, frankly.

Oh my god, what useless Drivel. I watched the FSN show of both NU, and then OU. It was all just boring rah rah stuff. It is like the show is not even trying to anaylze anything, just interview a coach, a player and say that each team is in for a great season. No talk about what games to look for to be key, what will be the team's challenges, no estimate of where they will end up etc. I do not mind the shows not being just hater fests, but they gave no information of substance and they do not give you any idea about anything that would help you get some real isight into the team. I would definitely not make to much of an effort to watch these previews. They are pretty dumb, frankly.

Agreed, these are kind of useless, beyond an interview with Bo, and Ganz.