Cupcake schedule of the year

Reebsker

Thought this was funny. :)

link

TMQ's winner for Cupcake Schedule of the Year is Missouri. Not only does Mizzou enjoy a soft sked of eight at home, four away; not only does the school play five of its first six at home; Missouri boldly scheduled three consecutive home dates against cupcakes: Division I-AA Southeast Missouri; Nevada, which lost 52-10 last year at Nebraska and lost 52-21 the year before at Arizona State; and Buffalo, which has 15 total wins since joining Division I-A in 1999. Hand out cupcakes at halftime! Tell the marching band to form a giant cupcake! Missouri has pretenses about top-10 status -- but several of its W's will be garnered via one of the phoniest schedules in college football history.

Thought this was funny. :)

link

TMQ's winner for Cupcake Schedule of the Year is Missouri. Not only does Mizzou enjoy a soft sked of eight at home, four away; not only does the school play five of its first six at home; Missouri boldly scheduled three consecutive home dates against cupcakes: Division I-AA Southeast Missouri; Nevada, which lost 52-10 last year at Nebraska and lost 52-21 the year before at Arizona State; and Buffalo, which has 15 total wins since joining Division I-A in 1999. Hand out cupcakes at halftime! Tell the marching band to form a giant cupcake! Missouri has pretenses about top-10 status -- but several of its W's will be garnered via one of the phoniest schedules in college football history.

Too bad the author can't read or is too lazy to. Mizzou doesn't have 8 games at home, i.e. Faurot Field. It's pretty easy to look at the schedule to see that.