Mizzou vs Illinois 2010

MUTigerFan

Sunday morning at 11:00 ESPN is airing the Blue Springs South (MO) vs KC Rockhurst (MO).

Blue Spings QB, Blaine Dalton, is a Mizzou commit, Nathan Scheelhaase - Rockhurst and NU recruit is an Illinois commit.

Should be a very good game and possible quarter or semi final state championship game preview.

I was suprised, but it was not a good game, Rockhurst owned them even worse than the score. I thought the Rock would win, but BS South needs to do some serious imrpoving, which they may well do. On another note, I like the Blue Springs QB talking about their tradition, as the school is only 16 years old, he sounded like a K-State fan...

I was suprised, but it was not a good game, Rockhurst owned them even worse than the score. I thought the Rock would win, but BS South needs to do some serious imrpoving, which they may well do. On another note, I like the Blue Springs QB talking about their tradition, as the school is only 16 years old, he sounded like a K-State fan...

No - it wasn't a very good game. I'm not a follower of KC area football, but when I heard that Blue Springs had lost 34 seniors from last year, I figured they would struggle. They're a very young team.