T-shirt graphics

I was hoping to get a few of you to give me some ideas and possibly come up with some cool graphics that could go on a t-shirt. This will be for the Oregons for Nebraska Alumni Chapter. This is a chapter in Oregon that has watch parties and various other activities for all husker fans to get together and we work directly with the University. We do have our own logo but would love to see what is out there or what can be made (graphic wise) for the shirts. After seeing some of the stuff you guys have made..... I'd love to see what you can come up with.

If your interrested the web site for it is: http://www.or4ne.com

We were talking this over at the last few board meetings and I thought.... hey the huskerboard members have come up with some of the best stuff I've seen. These shirts will be for the Chapter to sell, use for raffle prizes.. ect. If you go to the site you will see we are putting together a Endowment Fund. This is set up to help kids with scholarships.

And if you are in Oregon, you can get the information on the watch parties here. Last year the first party had over 300 people. (Yes there are MANY of us Husker fans in Oregon :)

GBR

I don't have time to try and make one...but here's an idea:

Choose your color of shirt. Have an image/outline of the United States. Have a line from the state of Oregon (mark the end with the "N" in Oregon) winding it's way to Eastern Nebraska. The line ends in Nebraska with the image of Memorial stadium.

The saying: "The NU Oregon Trail" (Using NU in place of NEW).

"The NU Oregon Trail"

I like that. I think I will run that past a few people.

TY

GBR

I will take a monthly royalty check. Thanks!

:clap:clap

We (I'm sure) won't sell enough to make any real money. What we sell or raffle off or give away for a contest is pretty much all used for the endowment fund. We have almost reached our goal. We've been working on it for a few years now. At this time we are a small chapter slowly getting husker fans together. Today looks to be a huge day for us. The Refecory (watch party location) has gotten calls from all over Oregon inquiring about the game time, status, ect for today. Some from the coast, portland and a few even from Washington. WOOOT I'm so hyped for the game and possibly the better part of 500 Rabid Husker fans at this watch pary!!! I will start a new Post to let you all know how it went. Last year the first game was over 300 people and Mrs or Miss (I'm not sure wich) Sue makes it to most games. She has been a very pleasant person to talk with and seems to be very intellegent. I CAN'T WAIT... Crap I gotta go take a shower and get on the road. (about and hr drive for us)

These people are RABID fans, all wearing husker gear, doing the chants just like at the games, and just haveing one hell of a good time. KK I have to quit rambling..... C U all L8TER