Cody Glenn Appreciation Thread

What? No negative comments from Ebyl in this thread yet?

I'll give you a realistic comment, which is what all my comments are. Glenn played great and should prove to be a great LB and team motivator. Sorry that I'm not a :koolaid2: drinking homer. Oh wait, no I'm not, so eat me.

Ha ha ha! And they call ME Spock?

At least we have common ground on Glenn.

Can't say I give a sh#t about what anyone calls you.

Mike Ekeler derserves some dap here too, not only in helping Glenn make the transition, but also for having a 55-inch vertical leap.

I figured that's who leaped on top of him after he almost picked that one pass off. I couldn't tell for sure from where I was and from the videos I've seen since... but I should've known.

I, too, was impressed with Glenn. I really don't know anybody that wasn't, actually. The man was flying everywhere, hustling his butt off. He may have not been in the right place every time, but he was out there giving it his all.

Looked like he was having the greatest time ever out there too... bouncing around, chest bumping, and head butting people. I loved every minute of it.

Was it just me, or did it seem like their QB was throwing in Cody's direction a lot - intentionally picking on that matchup? Cody held his own for the most part, but as a lot of you have said, he did get burned a couple of times. Excellent effort on his part, and I knew he was going to be a stud at that position judging by preseason practice reports, etc. Yes, we have a rather inexperienced LB corps, but Cody looks to be stepping things up and making plays, which is something we didn't see from last year's lineup.