Big XII North Finish in 05

hoyamannn

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. Again, you are wrong, at least that hasnt changed. Apparently, Im not the only one who can see reality.

Does that even qualify as a response? Still no link to these Nostradamus-like predictions. Strike 1.

2. Thats pretty much what you and your ilk say, isnt it?

It seems you are the only one that points fingers and portrays anyone with a differing opinion as mindless. Strike 2.

3. No, it seems that I am the only one who has actually researched these guys and found out how terrible they really have been.  I dont just walk in step behind them because pud tells me to do so.

What research? Your claim to anything is Callahan taking the Raiders to the Super Bowl, then to a poor season. I have not seen you once post any other information about any other assistant at any time. Strike 3.

Grab some pine.

1. Again, you are wrong, at least that hasnt changed.  Apparently,  Im not the only one who can see reality.

Does that even qualify as a response? Still no link to these Nostradamus-like predictions. Strike 1.

2. Thats pretty much what you and your ilk say, isnt it?

It seems you are the only one that points fingers and portrays anyone with a differing opinion as mindless. Strike 2.

3. No, it seems that I am the only one who has actually researched these guys and found out how terrible they really have been.  I dont just walk in step behind them because pud tells me to do so.

What research? Your claim to anything is Callahan taking the Raiders to the Super Bowl, then to a poor season. I have not seen you once post any other information about any other assistant at any time. Strike 3.

Grab some pine.

Since you are having trouble deciphering this let me give it a try....

1. I pointed out that you were wrong about me voting NU finishing lower than 3rd, and that you are usually wrong.

Base hit.

Also, you can only go back 3 weeks to archive the Omaha Wierd Herald, so I couldnt get those links for you, smart guy.

Line drive double down the 3rd base line.

2. Lets take a quote from you, "It is hereby noted that you know nothing about the current coaching staff."

So your incorrect assumption that I know nothing about the staff isnt trying to paint the picture that I am mindless? I guess either you dont have the mental capacity to remember what you wrote just hours ago, or you write just a bunch of BS.

Gapper to right center, stand up triple.

3. Again, your memory fails you, or you are just too ignorant to comprehend. I have repeated talked about cally going from first to worst, about elmo's 16 jobs in 21 years, blake being the worst coach in OU's modern history even though he had NC talent, people dancing in the streets in Madison because coz left, and the turnaround in both NU's and UW's Ds when he was at each school, respectfully, and when he wasnt. I discuss their lack of vision for the program, their lack of game-planning, lack of player improvement, lack of putting players in position to make plays and win games, lack of depth at almost every position while 5 positions have 27% of the schollys. BTW, I got my info on the coaches from the sports info office of NU and from other schools/franchises they have worked at.

I will add that this staff's accomplishments at NU include:

a) first losing season in over 40 years

B) first non-bowl season in 35 years

c) worst loss in the history of the program

d) pretty much forfieting the game to OU

e) never seen before player disenchantment with numerous mysterious departures

Upper deck slam!

Sure, I'll grab some pine, Im up 4-0.

1. I pointed out that you were wrong about me voting NU finishing lower than 3rd, and that you are usually wrong.

Did I ever say formerman voted lower than third? No.

Also, you can only go back 3 weeks to archive the Omaha Wierd Herald, so I couldnt get those links for you, smart guy.

Thanks for the complement. You can't go back and get those links because they don't exist.

2. Lets take a quote from you, "It is hereby noted that you know nothing about the current coaching staff."

So your incorrect assumption that I know nothing about the staff isnt trying to paint the picture that I am mindless? I guess either you dont have the mental capacity to remember what you wrote just hours ago, or you write just a bunch of BS.

Did that say you were mindless? As you should be able to clearly read, it just says that you know nothing about the current coaching staff and make assumptions of Callahan Super Bowl to 4-12 and Huskers 10-3 to 5-6 ad nauseum.

3. Again, your memory fails you, or you are just too ignorant to comprehend. I have repeated talked about cally going from first to worst, about elmo's 16 jobs in 21 years, blake being the worst coach in OU's modern history even though he had NC talent, people dancing in the streets in Madison because coz left, and the turnaround in both NU's and UW's Ds when he was at each school, respectfully, and when he wasnt.

All this yet you discredit Cosgrove having a #1 and #2 rated defense in 1998 and 1999. John Blake having won 2 super bowls with the cowboys as their defensive line coach. Also, Elmassian has had 16 jobs in 31 years, not 21. Your boy Pelini just took his eight in his 14th season.

I discuss their lack of vision for the program, their lack of game-planning, lack of player improvement, lack of putting players in position to make plays and win games, lack of depth at almost every position while 5 positions have 27% of the schollys.

Not research, opinion. Pretty lame, even for you.

BTW, I got my info on the coaches from the sports info office of NU and from other schools/franchises they have worked at.

Um, ok. Same place they pass out the kool-aid right?

Sure, I'll grab some pine, Im up 4-0.

Really lame, Farva. "I just lost a buck, TO MYSELF." Try again, you're still playin tee-ball.