Alternative Fuel

I noticed a bunch of stickers on a Sports-ute a week or so ago advertising something to boost your milage up to 40% and finally remembered to look it up.

Does this seem plausible to anyone else?.

We've probably all done the electrolysis in High school Chem with a dry-cell battery and some vinegar water...(splitting water into hydrogen and oxygen)...But I just don't see where you could generate enough to be noticeable.

Here's the link.

I remember seeing the infomercials for that Tornado fuel saver..And decided to "build" one myself out of a beer-can thinking with my dumb-luck, I might just be able to get the "wings" at the proper angle and save myself the $75? they were charging at the time..Still not sure it's helping, but I later found out the Tornado was judged to be ineffective.

:wtf

Sounds suspect. Doesn't look very credible to me, no matter how many times they say it is in big, flashy text. Plus, they used 'synergy.' >_<

...which is then used to work synergistically with your existing fuel...

(edit) I'm finding surprisingly much about HHO generators via a google search, but not a whole lot of credible sources. If it does work, I somehow doubt Mileage Monster is charging a reasonable price.

I still cannot bring myself to buy bottled water.

Then you must not live in a large metropolitan area!

I doubt this system works as advertised; but we ignore alternatives to gasoline at our peril. And drill, drill, drill, is certainly NOT the solution!!!

Besides, when do we hold the energy companies responsible for their blatant fleecing of american citizens. Instead of blindly blaming "the damn arabs"?

I still cannot bring myself to buy bottled water.

Then you must not live in a large metropolitan area!

I doubt this system works as advertised; but we ignore alternatives to gasoline at our peril. And drill, drill, drill, is certainly NOT the solution!!!

Besides, when do we hold the energy companies responsible for their blatant fleecing of american citizens. Instead of blindly blaming "the damn arabs"?

I don't know what difference it makes to bottled water, but Phoenix is the only state capital with a population of more than a million..It is the largest city in the Mountain Time Zone as well as the second largest city in the Western United States after Los Angeles, California. ..

The Metro area's population was ~4.2 Mil last year.

It's more than doubled in size since I moved out here.

And I have to commute ~60 miles per day (Why the sudden interest in better mileage).

I've had bottled water given to me... And my wife bought some when her mom came out for a visit, but I'm still too cheap... and I had a Biochemistry Professor that warned against not exposing your body to a low level of contaminants to build up your resistance to potential carcinogens...I try to drink tap water when I can.

It's funny living out here what little habits you adopt..Like always being on a constant search for the one tree in a parking lot so you can park in the shade, or always having a half frozen bottle of water (Or tea/lemonade in my case) at your side at all times.

But if I could go back in time...

I would've bottled the water from back home (Holdrege) and sold it in Lincoln when I was going to school at UNL..That city water was awful.