Superbowl picks

Blackshirt

What do you guys think? Man Indy just ruined Denver!! Laughable. Makes me a bit worried being a Chiefs fan, since Denver manhandled KC also.

But then again I dont believe there is a transitive property in football, so just b/c Denver got worked, and they worked KC, doesnt mean Indy will work KC next weekend. Okay, Im dizzy now. Need.......... beer.....

I'd like to see the Chiefs v. the Rams in the big bowl, but my gut says the Titans v. the Panthers.

The teams remaining are:

Carolina - StLouis

GB - Philly

Tenn - New England

Indy - KC

:ph34r:

Yeah, the colts just trampled denver.. wasn't funny. I'm picking them (the colts) to win the AFC. Peyton had his second perfect QB rated game (158.3) in a post-season game (which no-one thought he could win). He's got that monkey off his back.. and they're rolling. And the biggest suprise of that game possibly was how the defense played. Whoever wins in the NE vs Tennessee game.. I'm sure the colts can take if they beat K.C. Titans haven't beaten them this year.. and the colts were half a yard short of beating New England.

On the NFC side? Green Bay.. don't laugh, this team's been on a roll since Favre's father passed away. He's got a lot to play for.

• 2 weeks later...

I know im a bit late but outta the 4 remaining teams Im going with

Carolina and NE. with the Panthers in a shocker in the big bowl. they just have all the ingredients of an nfl champion. the formula of a stout defense, effective but not superstar QB. Good to great running game. and good coaches, with few mistakes/ penalties are the keys.

look at the past 3 champs and they all resembled Carolina.

Baltimore, Pats, Bucs

rc

Well it looks like Blackshirt at least had Carolina right. Which is pretty impressive. Good job! Redcountry weighed in a little late with the correct picks, so I cant give him much credit for that.

Now who will win the big game? I think it will be a great matchup. I have to say the Pats. They are just sizzling hot and have been there before so know how to handle the circus that comes with the big game.

jrs