CU vs WVU

JHaWk

We just need to commit ourselves to the run. Our RB's are getting well over 5 yards a clip, it is time to turn back the clock and line it up old school and run it down the Mountaineers throats. I know that I am going to be hardpressed to find anyone here that might agree with me, but have you seen any coach more nutless in this first half then Bill Stewart? How do you supposedly have one of the most vaunted rushing attacks in college football and then not have the cahones to go for it on 4th and 3 inches?

We just need to commit ourselves to the run. Our RB's are getting well over 5 yards a clip, it is time to turn back the clock and line it up old school and run it down the Mountaineers throats. I know that I am going to be hardpressed to find anyone here that might agree with me, but have you seen any coach more nutless in this first half then Bill Stewart?

How do you supposedly have one of the most vaunted rushing attacks in college football and then not have the cahones to go for it on 4th and 3 inches?

1. I'd have to agree with that statement

2. Yes!

and Pat White couldn't even get the first on that 4th and a nose hair?!