Utah Husker, Teamer and The Meaning of Life

Armistead

If you're so glad he's gone, why the need to insult him and his family? Seriously, your last three posts are some of the most ridiculous nonsense I've ever read. I'm glad to hear you're so perfect that you've never made a decision for personal reasons that others couldn't understand...or maybe its just that you've never been in such a high-profile position that losers on the internet take shots at you when they really have no idea what's going on. Yeah, it's probably the latter.

Anyway, this shows once again that there are those in Husker nation that have an unhealthy feeling of entitlement when it comes to Husker football.....and when things don't go exactly their way they tear down anyone who they feel has wronged them. And these kind of people exist on both sides of the great Husker divide.....Utah Husker

Sir, are you really calling me a loser?. nice work.

I think Teamer is a quitter, plain and simple. He took a full ride at Nebraska and then took a crap in his hat for 2 seasons....He then cries about some personal problems and his inability to get healthy as a reason for quitting.....I could live with that as well, but Teamer then starts hinting that he can't play for Callahan and he doesn't like the way the program is goin.....thats cheap crybaby crap....I hardly see how you can see it any other way.

Teamer sheds even more light on the fact that Frank Solich was asleep at the wheel and that we have a program populated with quitters.......the sooner that we get rid of all the guys who can't or won't compete, the better....... nobody on the this team is bigger than the program....I don't care about personal problems and you shouldn't either(Utah Husker)....He made a commitment to be a Husker and now he wants to quit, is that what you want for your Son or Daughter?....I have played on winning teams and played on losing teams, I am a veteran of the U S Army and I know what team and commitment means...Teamer does not....Do you?

As far as insulting his family...well they let us all down didn't they?...they raised a quitter and now we got to sweep up the mess....so agin I say thanx for nothin Mr. and Mrs Teamer...if they were even married.

Let me also reply to your comment regarding entitlement....I don't have a dollar figure off the top of my head as far as my donations are concerned( i'm sure it's much less then yours), nor do I know exactly how many games, pep rallys or rubber chicken dinners I sat thru...I don't keep an eye on that stuff because I'm a Husker and I can't imagine not helping the Big Red when I can.....I don't call it the actions of a man who feels entitled to anything but max effort......Oh by the way ....I'm not perfect

BUT I"M NO QUITTER....luv ya babe....BOO SHACKA LAA

Husker Hezbulla LIVES ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I hope this topic is not deemed offensive and removed...I simply wanted to clear the air.......peace

Armistead,

I normally get a little inside information that I share with different boards. My sources have always proven to be correct and normally well before any one else gives the information.

I have never heard a negative thing about Brandon. Other than he can barely walk at times. He went to the weight room and worked every part of his body but the injured area every day. He never sherked his responsiblities.

He has given it his all from all that I have spoken to. He just does not see light at the end of the tunnel. One of his coments about a month ago was it will give the staff more time to help someone that can do the job. This has been a very tough thing for him to decide. It has been his life, but sometimes the cards just do not work out.

We had quitters on the team, some are still there. A couple are testing this weekend. Your disdain should be pointed at the ones that have caused the problems and as far as I am hearing he is not one of them.

Well......why wait till now?

I really have spent more time on this subject than I wanted too, but I can't imagine that he needed to quit now, and why were the coaches so adamant that he try to heal up and stay with the team?

I guess I may have been a little harsh but i still think he is a quitter....and I can't believe a Medical redshirt would not go along way to getting him right, but having said that....I don't want him on the club anyhow...he can't play in this league...sorry but he can't play in this league............

thanx for your interest in this thread....GBR

Why, I get my own thread and everything. Sorry...would have responded sooner but I didn't get an email for this one seeing as its a new topic and I'm not here every day.

Ok, I get your bit about commitment and team. I feel its important as well. But I agree with skersfan that your ire is directed in the wrong direction. Why dump on a kid who worked hard and just couldn't get healthy....... Lots of guys on scholarship never pan out. As you pointed out in your post, you have such disdain for him because of his hinting at bad coaching, direction of the program, exc. This is the only thing that makes sense because we have had a lot of guys leave early, several this year. Teamer is the only one you rip (that I remember). Do you hate Raiola and Fonoti? How about Pilkington, who also left for personal reasons?