Deleted the chicken wings

Roxy

I haven't made these wings...here are the reviews:

Here’s how the rating system works:

= Didn't care for the recipe much, = Loved this recipe

Hot and Hotter

10/20/2007 at 05:27pm

User: Roger from Fort Wayne, IN User Rating:

I used sliced chicken breast and marinated over night. I divided sauce into half and diluted one half with and extra beer. This reduced the heat for the ladies. This recipe makes great "bonelsss wings" without the greasy sauce. Grilled them in a pan at our tailgate, we had none left to bring home. I definitely will keep this recipe and make again.

Firetastic!

09/16/2007 at 12:56pm

User: Anonymous User Rating:

Yummy beyond belief!

Wahoo!

08/17/2007 at 07:55pm

User: DEBORAH from Boynton Beach, FL User Rating:

This is not only an easy recipe, it delivers a great kick, too! I used boneless, skinless chicken breast instead of wings and it was still awesome. I "marinated" some Short Cuts chicken with some of the extra sauce and made "Hottest Chicken Wraps" for lunch the next day. YUM!

Hot, Hot wings are outta site!!!

08/08/2007 at 07:50am

User: Dana from Princeton, TX User Rating:

We tried these this past weekend, the wings were fantastic. They were hot without the drenching in cooked sauce, but not terribly so. With the extra sauce on them, yooowwwweeee!!!! they were hot, but man, were they good!!!

Great tasting

05/26/2007 at 11:33pm

User: Dennis from Lenox Twp, MI User Rating:

Very good and easy to make. More about the flavor than the heat.

the best

05/11/2007 at 12:54am

THESE ARE THE BEST WINGS I THE WORLD. WE TRIED IT WITH STEAK AND GRILLED THEM AFTER MARINATING FOR 24 HOURS. UNBELIEVABLE. GOOD STUFF!!!

I love them

05/02/2007 at 06:45pm

User: Joe from oakland, CA User Rating:

after the show I make them all the time this is my families all the favorite! thanks

AHHHHHHH SPICY!!!!!!!!!!!!

04/25/2007 at 10:57am

These wings are awesome. I coldnt believe how hot they really were!!!!

Hot-Ta-Cha!!

04/21/2007 at 11:11pm

User: CA from Redwood City, CA User Rating:

FANTASTIC recipe for hot wings, the BEST we've ever made or tasted!! Marinate at least 12 hours for a medium impact, the full 24 for a full blown mouth party (extinguisher may be required!) EXCELLENT!!! Serve with: A Warning!!

just shy of inferno

03/03/2008 at 11:25am

User: Lisa from Rochester, NY User Rating:

The flavor of these wings was amazing. We tried baking them first for about 30 minutes before frying to crisp them up. That was a mistake because they turned black upon hitting the hot oil. Nevertheless, the flavor was great and we will try to grill them next time.

Great spice and flavor

02/03/2008 at 02:30am

User: osama from brooklyn, NY User Rating:

I made these wings and i absolutely loved them. Instead of red bell pepper i added mini sweet peppers to give a little sweet taste. But i would definitely make these again

I hope you like them if you decide to make them...if you do make them...would you please give us your opinion of them? I try and post recipes that I think members may like..sometiimes I may flunk... but I try and do my best. I have made alot of recipes that I have posted..but..some I haven't made and are on my to try list. We all can't like the same thing. I sure hope members forgive me if they make a recipe I post and they don't like the recipe.

I hope you have a fun weekend..stay safe huggsssss.