NASCAR IN KANSAS CITY!!!

cmb23

My Dad, Uncles and I have yearly tickets to the races at Kansas Speedway. My uncle is also a season ticket holder for Husker Football...and he has chosen to go to the NU/VT game and give up his tix to the races. So we are looking to sell them ASAP...pretty much face value. We own seats 1-6 right on the aisle so you won't be crawling over 20 people all race long.

For Sale:

SATURDAY - 2 tickets to Saturday's Nationwide (formerly Busch) Series Race. I don't remember the exact section number, but it is going into turn one...straight up from the exit of pit row. PLUS: 2 'Fanwalk' passes to go and tour the infield and watch the action in the pits.

SUNDAY - 2 tickets to Sunday's Sprint Cup Series Race. These are the exact same seats as Saturday, they are great seats...believe me. We've had the opportunity to move and have passed because of where these are located. This is race #3 of THE CHASE for the cup!!!

Face Value for all four race tickets and the fanwalk passes is approximately $400. Just looking for face value!!! Message me ASAP. Cash only - hopefully local deals as there won't be time to mail!!!

Thanks!!!

:horns2

ALSO!!! We have extra rooms booked in Overland Park (about 15 min from track) for Saturday night. Reserved Rate is $90/night (I think). A great price for this weekend...which rooms are sold out all over KC.