Qustion for Husker fans going to the game

:) I know this will sound weird but i was wondering how strick the stadium is on sneaking in alcohol. I have tried to ask my friends back home in texas but they tell me every stadium is different. I have always been a husker fan living in Aggieland which they drive me nuts but thats a different story. I know the stadium is alcohol free which most stadiums are but i know people sneak stuff in. I was wondering if you could tell me if they pat everyone down or if there are metal detectors or if you have any ideas on how to get it in i would like it alot. And i am not talking about bringing in a liquior store, just a couple of ounces for a drink or two sense it is a night game i dont want to lose my buzz. Thanks for your time. and go big red.

i pick Neb 38 VT 17

To answer your question. I was at the last game and got through with a flask. Put it in my cargo pant and walked through. The only time I was ever patted down to get into a game was in 2001 vs. Rice, and that was for obvious reasons. If your going to be with a buddy have him go in first and scope it out. Remember the key to sneakin things in is be cool even if you get caught. I have been caught a couple of times. If you play it cool most times (assuming your 21) they will just make you throw it out. Once they told me to go home, so I just switched tickets with a friend and went to another gate.

If you make it discrete 99.9% of the time you'll get in, just dont be a rookie about it.

And I almost forgot. Many times you can't take in opened bottles, so If you pull a switcharoo wait till you get inside.