The fire...

Army Husker

This season is already different. IMO, the point is mute. That being said, I believe that these players have pride in what they are trying to do. It doesn't matter if they are given blackshirts or not. They all get to wear the RED. That's motivation in and of itself. The players understand it more than us fans do. That's why they are the players and we are the fans. The blackshirts will come out when the time is right, and Bo knows when this time is.

Okay, you got me on that one. I'm done playing the protagonist...we got pride, talent (minus depth) and motivation...so where's the 'shirts? When is the time right?

:dunno

This season is already different. IMO, the point is mute. That being said, I believe that these players have pride in what they are trying to do. It doesn't matter if they are given blackshirts or not. They all get to wear the RED. That's motivation in and of itself. The players understand it more than us fans do. That's why they are the players and we are the fans. The blackshirts will come out when the time is right, and Bo knows when this time is.

Okay, you got me on that one. I'm done playing the protagonist...we got pride, talent (minus depth) and motivation...so where's the 'shirts? When is the time right?

To me it should be right before the Missouri game if we play well against VT. It's really hard to say how well the defense is playing because the teams we have played so far haven't been stellar teams.

To me it should be right before the Missouri game if we play well against VT. It's really hard to say how well the defense is playing because the teams we have played so far haven't been stellar teams.

It's gotta be now. K, Bo knows D. Our red zone D seems pretty good (knock on wood). Let's not look at the run defense stats, but I'd say we're a better team than in the last couple years so far. Maybe Bo sees something we don't, but weren't these things passed out before the first game, or second, etc.?