**Predict the Missouri Score, Passing and Rushing Yards**

AR Husker Fan

NU-38

MU-31

Passing-250

Rushing-120

I believe that the Huskers can pull off the upset provided the defense shows up again, the offense whens the time of possesion battle, special teams can score, and the defense is atleast +2 on turnovers. Everyone is looking past the Huskers to win this game dosnt think they stand a chanse but they have a sour taste in there mouth after last week. Also found out alot about the team and what they need to fix. MU has not had to face a good opponent this year and Nebraska has. So MU really dosnt know what there weekness's are. I'm also looking at MU has had a bye week giving them two weeks to prep for the game. Which could also benefit the Huskers. MU could have been over coached the team in the two weeks or under coached thinking this will be a easy win. You also have to look at the motivation the Husker defense has on Chase Daniels comments after last years match up. I could be wrong, but I sure hope not.