Right now, Helu should be the starting RB

Yeah, I'm sure this has been posted a &$%tload of times before, but I have to vent so let me say what I have to say. I don't know what goes on practice, but as of right now no way should Lucky be starting over Helu. Helu has outperformed Lucky in every game except the New Mexico State game, Lucky didnt do ^% against VT (2.1 yards per carry while Helu has 5.2 ypc) & as of right now Helu should be starting against Missouri. Lucky should have every chance in the world to earn back his starting spot, but right Helu should be starting. This is the same bull$% that went on with Callahan, where Callahan played his favorites & the most hyped players on the field instead of the 1s that were performing the best. Just cuz Lucky is a 5* doesnt mean he should automatically have the starting job regardless of on-the-field performances & I never expected Pelini to be pulling the same BS that Callahan pulled

Yeah, I'm sure this has been posted a &$%tload of times before, but I have to vent so let me say what I have to say. I don't know what goes on practice, but as of right now no way should Lucky be starting over Helu. Helu has outperformed Lucky in every game except the New Mexico State game, Lucky didnt do ^% against VT (2.1 yards per carry while Helu has 5.2 ypc) & as of right now Helu should be starting against Missouri. Lucky should have every chance in the world to earn back his starting spot, but right Helu should be starting. This is the same bull$% that went on with Callahan, where Callahan played his favorites & the most hyped players on the field instead of the 1s that were performing the best. Just cuz Lucky is a 5* doesnt mean he should automatically have the starting job regardless of on-the-field performances & I never expected Pelini to be pulling the same BS that Callahan pulled

dedhoarse

another "fan" who knows more than the coaches.

maybe you should call Bo and impress him with your knowledge of HIS team. After all, he only sees them in EVERY practice.

trust the coaches??

I never expected Pelini to be pulling the same BS that Callahan pulled

What b.s.?

... ignoring internet posters' ideas of his players skills and where they should be playing?

BO knows football, internet posters don't. that's why he's where he is and we are where we are.

it's four games in!! four games.

GO BO!!

BEAT MIZZOU!!

:wtf

.....ridiculous post. Can't believe you compare Pelini to Callahan after 4 games.