• 2 weeks later...

finally got around to re-buying a Xbox-360 Elite. After spending Saturday night updating rosters with names for the NU players, i played the season up to Missouri. Everything was cool, until i played the Tigers. Man i almost had a panic attack with that game. The score by the half was 14-24, which doesnt sound like much, but the offense just wasnt clicking, receivers were dropping passes, backs couldnt find open room to run, it was horrible, the only offensive score was by Lucky and that was within the first 5 min of the 1st. Finally late in the 3rd, Lucky broke out into the middle of the field and 34 yds for a touchdown untouched. 21-24, Defense held Tigers to the 14 and forced a FG, 21-27. I decided to try the recievers again and hope that Ganz didnt get picked off again. Threw a long lobe pass to Swift on a straight route 43yds and he catches it in the endzone with that famous NCAA one handed catch. 28-27, my first lead of the game. In the 4th, Lucky again gets a quick pass to the side from Ganz and takes it 32 yds for the touchdown, 35-27. Now it looks like my victory is secured. NO, Tigers rally down the field within the last 2 min to score a touchdown, 33-35. Now, they go for the two points, for the tie. Knowing Missouri and how they love to pass the ball, i setup a tough zone in the endzone, but it was Suh who deflected the pass from the line and saved the game. With time winding down with 30 secs left, i kneeled twice and called it a day. Not since i played Texas on NCAA 2008 have i been worried about losing an important game like that. Missouri was ranked #4, and i wasnt ranked, Missouri went to #14 and i went to #19. Next game will be Texas Tech.