What is our offense doing?

mwj98

I don't get it. I have been trying to be the most positive person when it comes to our beloved team. However, I couldn't understand the formations we were running the other night. Why do we have to shift so much? Why can't we just line up and hit someone in the mouth? Am I missing something. Didn't Ozzie say you can wear teams down with running right at them. By the fourth quarter, they are mush. Question, do we need to revamp the offense and get back to basic blocking? I don't know. It' almost like we are out thinking ourselves. Line those big boys up front nose to nose and get after it.

Just venting. The pass doesn't set up the run, it's the other way around....isn't it???

I don't get it. I have been trying to be the most positive person when it comes to our beloved team. However, I couldn't understand the formations we were running the other night. Why do we have to shift so much? Why can't we just line up and hit someone in the mouth? Am I missing something. Didn't Ozzie say you can wear teams down with running right at them. By the fourth quarter, they are mush. Question, do we need to revamp the offense and get back to basic blocking? I don't know. It' almost like we are out thinking ourselves. Line those big boys up front nose to nose and get after it.

Just venting. The pass doesn't set up the run, it's the other way around....isn't it???

To run right at them and wear the opponents down, you have to stop the other team from scoring on every drive.

"The pass doesn't set up the run, it's the other way around....wasn't it???"

is the current climate