Greatest College Football Teams of All-Time

mhamden

Here is another one I found we are ranked 2nd with the 1995 Huskers team,and 4th for the 1972 Huskers team

Link

Mimai didn't break any records, didn't kill every team, as a matter of fact they should have lost to Syracuse. You don't judge the greatest college teams by the number of NFL players they produce! thta is why the NU haters put Miami on top. I don't think they beat 2004 USC at all. Best team by far was 1995 NU, beat 4 teams that finished in top 10 all by double digits! Averaged 50 plus points a games while smashing 8-9 man fronts. That is the most dominant team ever! If folks know you are gonna run and you do and they can't stop it, that is TOTAL dominance!

Here is another one I found we are ranked 2nd with the 1995 Huskers team,and 4th for the 1972 Huskers team

Link

Mimai didn't break any records, didn't kill every team, as a matter of fact they should have lost to Syracuse. You don't judge the greatest college teams by the number of NFL players they produce! thta is why the NU haters put Miami on top. I don't think they beat 2004 USC at all. Best team by far was 1995 NU, beat 4 teams that finished in top 10 all by double digits! Averaged 50 plus points a games while smashing 8-9 man fronts. That is the most dominant team ever! If folks know you are gonna run and you do and they can't stop it, that is TOTAL dominance!

if you are going to do that just look at all of the great NFL players on that 94 Miami team

Link

if you are going to do that just look at all of the great NFL players on that 94 Miami team

prepticket.com is a glorified blog...