Clemson De-commits

I dont think we have much of a shot and guys that are decommitting from Clemson. It might help with Oku since he was looking at Clemson, now we just need Fulmer to get fired from Tennessee and we might have a chance!! That safety you are talking about I think is Loston, and he was already thinking of decommitting and going to Texas so I would say no to that as well but you just never know.. I think Chris Williams will be our next signing hopefully!!

Yeah, I think most of those guys are looking at schools like Texas, LSU, or even North and South Carolina. One thing that might help Clemson in the short term is they made their best recruiter the interim coach. Even with that move some more guys might join the 3 decommits.

Where it might help more is in getting visits. Here are a couple of the guys I've found that are listed for Clemson and Nebraska in Scout:

SLB Tana Patrick Alabama's to lose now?

WR Bryce McNeal Recent decommit from Michigan might stay at home in Minnesota

Another one is DE Jason Ankrah who is probably Penn State's to lose at this point.

Might be an uphill battle to get these guys but maybe they decide to add a Nebraska visit over looking at Clemson?

Of course there are several guys who had offers from Clemson and Nebraska who aren't interested in either school (Bryce Brown).

RB Jarvis Giles is an interesting case. He committed to Tenn over Nebraska and Clemson. Perhaps Flumer getting shown the door would open things back up for Nebraska.

I dont think we have much of a shot and guys that are decommitting from Clemson. It might help with Oku since he was looking at Clemson, now we just need Fulmer to get fired from Tennessee and we might have a chance!! That safety you are talking about I think is Loston, and he was already thinking of decommitting and going to Texas so I would say no to that as well but you just never know.. I think Chris Williams will be our next signing hopefully!!

Luck!! Well I guess I say that Keenan Graham, Gabe Lynn, and Corey Adams all will sign as well!! Oh Yeah and David Oku.