11:30 Games

I do live on the coast and have to drive 1.5 hrs to the watch parties. Every game my wife, my daughter and myself go to the watch parties. This week my daughter brought a friend. That is me and 3 females. Me = 10 min get redy time and lets go. Them,,, OMG, help me, forever get redy time. We have to get up at 5:30am in order to leave on time.

After we get there is it almost always a lot of fun. This week we had a guy that was HAMMERED by half time. This guys was being loud, rude and crude. He brought on of those giant husker hats and sat infront of people, invading others space and tables. Then he started taking things off the tables used for selling NU gear and products. Then he got even louder and more and more rude. Until I just couldn't take it any more. I politely asked him to leave the merchandise on the table. He very nicely and apologeticlly said "oh no prooobllllem dood, srry). Then I went to sit down hopping he got the hint that he was out of control. I was very respectful and polite in what I said.

He then started to get loud and disrespectfull. Making comments towards me until my daughter wanted to pummle the drunk idiot. 10 years ago or even five and it would have been lights out for this guy. But I let him make a complete fool out of himself and I'm kind of proud of myself for having enough control to not destroy this moron completely.

So 11:30.... I'll take it every week. LOL Sorry to carry on. I'm still a little upset over it. I would love to get him in my martial arts school for a little "training" :)

I'm just thankful for any game that I get to attend! 11:30 a.m is a little early, as I prefer afternoon games. Mom & I will have to leave Omaha really early, because we like to wander around the stadium. Gotta shop, visit the color commentator, eat, visit other friends and family, and get to our seats. Mom is 77 and I have to keep up with her! She gets to going up those ramps and there is no stopping her! I'm saying, "Hey Mom. Wait for me!" Big Red is going to stomp Baylor!