Weight: 185

40 time: 4.44

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Oklahoma, Texas A&M, and Nebraska

Favorites: Committed to Oklahoma

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #30/ :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:#16/ :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Awesome pure corner that can play against anyone. His number one characteristic is his fundamentals. Nice low hips and quick feet.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10% Has strong ties to Blake, but friends at OU. This could be another Reggie Smith showdown.

• 3 months later...

I talked to Dominqu Franks today and he said he is waiting for the NU coaches to return from vacation and then will be setting up an official visit most likely for Sep 2nd. When i asked him if he knew what other prospects would be there that day he said he was aware of the the 4 DB's Nebraska has coming in that weekend and wants to size up the competition. Look for him to make it official soon but i wont update the list untill i hear it's official
-Nameless Husker
I talked to Dominqu Franks today and he said he is waiting for the NU coaches to return from vacation and then will be setting up an official visit most likely for Sep 2nd. When i asked him if he knew what other prospects would be there that day he said he was aware of the the 4 DB's Nebraska has coming in that weekend and wants to size up the competition. Look for him to make it official soon but i wont update the list untill i hear it's official
-Nameless Husker

Vacation....what the....you mean these guys are allowed to take off of work? :wtf

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

Scholarships offered: Oklahoma, Texas A&M, and Nebraska

Favorites: Committed to Oklahoma

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #30/ :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:#16/ :star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Awesome pure corner that can play against anyone. His number one characteristic is his fundamentals. Nice low hips and quick feet.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10%

Anyone care to explain why a Sooner commit was a front page headline at HI?

I think it might have to do with the fact we were recruiting him, who knows. His dad passed away, and that was why he chose Oklahoma. Had he committed to Miami like i mentioned a while back if the offer came, he would have decommitted and committed to Oklahoma. Oh well, we still have Ricky Thenarse (4 stars), Greg Davis (4 stars), Mouton (4 stars), A.J Wallace (4 stars), Major Culbert (3 stars), Corey Young (3 stars) all high on us.