Brandenburgh starting MLB

I would also go with Dillard at MLB, he brings a more athletic game to our defense.

I think Dillard is the future, but I doubt he plays this year. MLB needs to be the rock out there and it is hard to have a true freshman be the center of the defense unless he is absolutely prepared for it. A true freshman playing MLB is a rarity. I look for Stew Bradley or Brandenburgh or Donrell Moore if he isn't going to play SAM.

my sisters is friends with this guy he is from KC and i hear that he parties at KU

i think steve octavien will start

Steve's already slotted for WILL isn't he?

I don't think there's a chance Dillard starts from the beginning. MIKE has to make all the changes and read the offense so he has to know a great deal about the formations and shifts, and that's way too much for a freshman to pick up in just a few weeks of practice. I could see Dillard starting by the middle of the year if he's a quick learner.

• 2 weeks later...

Brandenburgh, i acutally know his sister pretty well, im a few years older than lance, but i remember playing against him when i was in Highschool, hes a good player i havent really followed his experances at nebraska, but from my little college football experance is that anytime a school brings in juco transfers, its more than likely that thoes juco's will play, but i know there have been alot of differnt cases in football. \

Its extremly hard for a freshman to start and live up to other blackshirts. he will get playing time at nebraska but i dout he will be starting this season.

And about him partying in lawrence, i would have to agree on that, i party in lawrence when i get the chance, its fun but not as fun as the market in lincoln, his sister also goes to KU.

im out

Gman