Question about the sellout streak...

Would i be wrong to assume the streak will continue for quite a while as ticketmaster and other ticket companies buy most of them and resell them?

I'm sorry to inform you that you missed ebay and stub hub of the companies that "buy most of them and resell them"! :lol:

Seriously, this was a pretty pathetic post. :hmmph

Have you been to a game in Memorial Stadium? The corporations and wealthy buy the skyboxes and make available their seats to customers, family, friends, and who ever they invite. There is a big segment of the stadium for students and band members. The alumni association has a large block for members. The rest of the seats are held by long term fans and new fans that are required to donate to the Athletic Department in order to keep their PRIORITY seating. The athletic has a large block to court future recruits and their families, current players and their passes for friends/families. Then there is the block for the Board of Regents and Legislature. I could go on and on but I hope you get the message.

To my knowledge I've never seen Ticketmaster advertise on the message boards during a game as being a major sponsor if they indeed were "buying most of them". :sarcasm Ebay, Stubhub, and other sites handle ticket sales from INDIVIDUAL ticket holders on either auctions and consignments and I've bought/sold tickets for home games on that site.